Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30/ZS20 Black Digital Camera -DS ( Code: (DS)DC-PNS-DMC-TZ30K )
Don't Pay: $459.00
Estimated Handling Time: 1 - 2 weeks
* Buy now to earn 2349 points
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30/ZS20 Black Digital Camera, 20x Optical Zoom,14.1 Megapixels, -DS
Super Zoom Camera TZ30/ZS20 - Featuring 20x Optical Zoom, 50p Full HD Video Recording and Built-in GPS Function - Black
The DMC-TZ30/ZS20 incorporates a 20x optical zoom LEICA DC lens from 24mm ultra wide-angle (35mm camera equivalent: 24-480mm), featuring Nano Surface Coating technology that minimizes ghosts and flaring. The new lens system makes the unit’s overall length short to fit in the compact body despite its versatile zoom range. The 20x optical zoom increases its power to 40x equivalent with the Intelligent Zoom. This is an extensive zoom function using digital zoom with minimum deterioration of image quality thanks to the Intelligent Resolution technology.
The 14.1-megapixel MOS sensor boasts high speed signal output and high sensitivity image recording for making many advanced features possible. This enables the camera to record 10 fps in full resolution, and full HD video. The excellent S/N ratio of MOS sensor and the Intelligent Noise Reduction system in the Venus Engine makes both photos and videos shot at any sensitivity level from low to high with outstanding clearness. The DMC-TZ30/ZS20 also boasts approx. 0.1 sec Light Speed AF that helps catching even the most fleeting photo opportunities.
The DMC-TZ30/ZS20 is capable of recording full HD 1920 x 1080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) videos in AVCHD Progressive format. Upgrading the full HD recording capability from interlaced to progressive, subjects with fast motion or fine details are reproduced even more clearly. The DMC-TZ30/ZS20 can also record full HD videos in MP4 format that has high compatibility with computers. Videos come with the high-quality sound system of Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator, zoom noise reduction system and Auto Wind Cut function.
With the DMC-TZ30/ZS20, you can copy the map data of designated city to an SD Memory Card from the bundled map DVD which comprehends detailed map of approx. 90 countries worldwide on a scale of 1/25,000 or more precise. The geo-tagged images are automatically sorted and they can be played back along the map so that you can trace the memory of travelling along their footprints by scrolling the map in the camera. The LUMIX’s GPS function also shows the name of the Country/Region, State/Prov./County, County/Township, City/Town/Village and Landmark.
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) boasts double repression power compared to the MEGA O.I.S.. It is particularly effective for a low-frequency vibration, which is physically generated when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed. You get bright photos without blurring even from handheld shooting at slow shutter speeds. The Active Mode effectively suppresses blur in video recording especially at wide-angle while walking or playing with children.
- 1x Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30/ZS20 Black Digital Camera
- 1x Battery Pack
- 1x AC adaptor
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Hand Strap
- 1x DVD (LUMIX Map Tool、PHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.1 Premium Edition、Adobe Reader)
1 Year warranty in
* Picture and specifications are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ from that pictured.
** While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable.
What is Direct Shipping Offer?
- For Digital Camera (and Lens), Video Camcorder or Mobile Phone orders - the items will be shipped directly from Overseas Supplier by Fedex, DHL or EMS. It take 3-7 working days (plus Handling Time) to arrive Australia wide.
- For Other orders - the items will be shipped directly from overseas supplier by Registered Air Parcel. It take 10-15 working days to arrive Australia wide.
How is the Warranty Work?
- ShoppingSquare.com.au Australia provide Australian local Warranty Service for all the Direct Ship Offer items
Is the Tax invoice provided?
- Yes, Tax invoice is provided for warranty purpose
How about GST and Custom Duty?
- For the order value less than AU$1,000 - No GST or Custom Duty has to pay . please check Australia Custom web site http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp
- For the order valus over AU$,1000 - Australian Custom Clearance Service is provided by Fedex or DHL, we will provide all necessary documents bundle with the parcels. Customer may need to pay GST, Duty and Custom Clearance fee for Custom Clearance.
What happen if my order get lost in transit?
- For your peace of mind, all the items are shipped with Insurance covered, replacement will be sent to you once the parcel is confirmed missing in transit.